Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Yummy meals at Hilltop Hong Kong Cafe

With reference to my previous post: http://ladyjansneverland.blogspot.com/2007/10/hilltop-hong-kong-cafe.html about this Hong Kong Cafe, i have been going there regularly recently to try out its other dishes and here are pictures of some of my favourite food:






Set lunch with all the above food for only $6.80 plus drink, super cheap and the old cucumber soup was super nice!!


My favourite Xiao Longbao, the soup comparable to crystal jade and din tai fung! :> In my previous post the Xiao Longbao was not as delicious, maybe the chef made some improvements to the recipe?? Anyway good news for Xiao Longbao fans like me hehe




Steamboat $9.80 per person, choice of herbal chicken/sliced meat/seafood and tomato or clear soup base

No comments: